A repeat prescription can be ordered in 6 ways:
- By placing your computer counterfoil slip in the prescription box located at our reception area. Please tick the items that you require.
- By sending us your computer counterfoil slip (with items ticked that you require). Please enclose a self-addressed envelope.
- By following the link on this page to the online form and completing the simple one-off registration.
- By fax (01704) 396028
- By contacting one of the local Pharmacies for a collect and deliver service
- A more secure way to request your repeat prescriptions is online using EMIS Access. Please ask at reception to register for this.
Your prescription will be ready for collection 48 hours later. Always order your prescription in good time, please do not wait until your medication has run out. Some chemists will collect your prescription from the surgery for you, this can be done by contacting them directly and setting up an ordering service.
Repeat prescriptions cannot be ordered over the telephone, the only exception to this ruling are the elderly or the housebound.