• If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have recieved from our Practice Staff or Doctors, please let us know as it will help us to improve our service to you.
  • We operate a practice complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints.
  • Our complaints system meets the national criteria.
  • Please ask a receptionist for a copy of our complaints leaflet.

Where can I get further advice & help?

If you have a problem, we very much hope that you will use our complaints procedure. This way we will be given the best chance to put things right and improve our practice.

However, you can contact the Patient Advice and Liasion Service (PALS), West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group or the Independant Complaints Advocacy Service.


For more information please visit -


If you are unhappy with the response to your complaint you can ask the Care Quality Commission for an "Independant Review" of your case. The Care Quality Commission is an independant body established to promote improvements in healthcare.


For more information please visit www.cqc.org.uk

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website